Sunday, April 2, 2017


Fantastic News!

I have finished all of the animation and coloring! A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Though it was a long and tedious process, it has finally been completed.
Now, what’s the next step I must move onto?
Editing. Now that I have all of my footage, I can arrange my shots in order and add in all the necessary effects in order to create the illusion of a long shot. The camera tool is one of my most utilized tools in the Toon Boom program. It truly does help to establish the proper flow I need.
Also, in my last post I noted how I received my narration from my voice actor. I will add in all the audio tracks as I'm editing in order to time it perfectly with the music.
My major concern now is that I am most likely going to have to edit the entire piece on another video-making software. Either my computer or my program can't seem to handle all the frames, camera movements, and animation at the same time. The frame rate will drop immensely while it's being tested within the program. So, I will most likely have to export it in order to get it to function properly. I want to edit in another software, since this one was made solely for animation, but my hardware limitations don't give me much of a choice.
I am just happy the process is finally over. Time to export!

No comments:

Post a Comment