Sunday, April 9, 2017


Final Feelings


The process of making this animated film opening was grueling, however, I am ultimately glad I put in all the effort. No matter how hard it was and how many hours I spent to create it, I am so glad that I produced an animated short film opening. I love animation, it’s my passion. It’s the career path I want to continue on. Producing my first animated film was a huge feat for me and a great step toward a future career as an animator and creator.
Of course, reflecting back, I can see where my mistakes were made. My scheduling toward the beginning of the year wasn’t strict enough and I should have been more attentive so I could of gotten my animation done much earlier. Also, I wish I was more on top of these updates. However, every time I didn’t spend updating this blog was me finishing up and working on my animation.
Going into this project alone was also tough, however, I didn’t know any other animators and this was something I was extremely passionate about. In the end, I’m even more proud of myself for doing the extra work to animate by myself. I hope all of my hard work paid off.

I hope everyone enjoys the film opening for Open Arms, which is coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment