Sunday, April 2, 2017

Group Meetings...Again

This group meeting was unfortunately very unproductive for my project.
For whatever reason, nobody in my group seemed to have real criticism or any advice that they were willing to give for my production. Granted, they all seemed very absorbed in their own thoughts and ideas, and I may have been as well.
The last group meeting was like this as well. Although I was able to show off a lot of my project and a lot of the effort I had put in, nobody had any suggestions on how I could possibly improve my work to make it better. I could take this as a compliment, however, everyone has room for improvement, and I especially know I do.
I wish these group meetings did offer more for my project, however I can't stress enough of how much of a special case I am. Perhaps my fellow classmates don’t know how to criticize animation, or that they do not want to make me feel bad for all the hard work I've put into drawing and putting everything all together. However, even if I may not take or use their critiques, it would be nice to have some advice on how to improve.
Maybe I would get better results if I was doing this project with other animators or others interested in animation. We could find the flaws in each other’s work and help one another improve.
But for now, I will just continue down the path I made for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment